Sr QA Lead
Phone no: +91 9654760222 or email us: email@example.com
The organization provides a wide range of financial technology products in crypto to institutional and retail customers.
The organization focuses on providing world class testing solutions and expertise on a global basis within the organization.
Currently, the primary focus of the team is to deliver best in class testing services, tooling, and comprehensive test processes made readily available to the entire organization.
We are looking for a Senior QA Lead, where you will play a key role in both the key QE specific deliverables throughout a project's lifecycle as well as contribute towards the automation tooling initiative to support accelerated test execution. You will be required to provide research, analysis, design, execution, maintenance and / or support of testing solutions that are appropriate to the application, solution and project as assigned. You will interact with business stakeholders, business analyst teams, development teams, and senior management.
Successful candidates should be passionate about owning the delivery and implementation of the test strategy and automation solutions to support end-to-end testing while meeting all stakeholder objectives.
● Build a team of Test engineers. Prepare test planning, preparation and execution in support to multiple Channel Platform teams, ensuring established standards are met and planned objectives are achieved
● Prepare test strategy, test plan, test cases and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents.
● Create QE estimates by working with other teams
● Actively participate in the walkthrough sessions with business and technical teams
● Prepare defect logs, facilitate defect triaging, regular status reporting, test phase closure reports, entry/exit criteria and SDLC gating
● Actively Contribute to and maintain team's automation tool set.
● Actively Contribute and shape the Cloud Testing Capability.
● Responsible for planning and executing end-to-end testing across all testing phases within a Project/Program.
● Responsible for planning and coordinating production deployment verification.
● Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and test automation
● Lead Test Automation and Data strategy and properly articulate environment needs and dependencies.
● Lead and support design and development of reusable automation test scripts, conduct code reviews and ensure continuous maintenance and utilization
● Create and / or maintain automated test data sets as well as validate test environments.
● Conduct data quality assessment & design solutions to detect and improve test data quality
● Ensure all test artifacts and activities adhere to testing standards, satisfy gating criteria and audit requirements and are stored in the project SharePoint site.
● Contribute to and maintain team's internal knowledge base and mentor other QE resources
● Work with JIRA for automation deliverables, test case management, defect management, test reporting, and other functions.
● Graduate degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
● 5+ years of Testing experience
● Experience in Banking Domain and customer channels is advantageous
● Solid knowledge of software development life cycle and project management life cycle
● Advanced knowledge of testing and software development practices in Mobile and Online applications and methodologies, version control practices and defect management practices
● Solid understanding of diverse technologies and distributed systems, with the ability to understand and acquire new technical skills.
● Strong working experience of creating automation solutions using JAVA and Selenium Web drive for web-based applications and Appium and SeeTest for Mobile automation.
● Experience working on Agile Projects and exposure to collaboration tools JIRA, Confluence.
● Experience in REST API / Middleware testing primarily using native/third party Java libraries
● Experience in automation using SOATest and Java for API/services testing
● Strong working experience on JAVA, Maven/ANT, Behavior Driven Development, Continuous Integration Tools, GIT, Jenkins
● Strong Working experience in testing Applications on cloud preferably Azure
● Experience in writing SQL (data retrieval/update/inserts) on DB2 / Oracle / MS SQL Server/No SQL
● Experience in server-side testing
● Experience with Accessibility testing on Web based and Mobile Applications
● Basic experience working on server platforms physical or cloud (Windows Server/Linux)
● Knowledge in QE methodologies and best practices